99 MORE Life Hacks to make your life easier!
Omg we need to learn this to make the quince cupcakes!!
DIY Summer Shorts Roundup Part 1. For DIY shorts that I’ve posted go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/shorts
- Paint Scribble Jewel Embellished Jean Shorts by I Spy DIY here.
- Bleach and Paint Galaxy Shorts from 2nd Funniest Thing here.
- Bleached Shorts Failure and Success and Important Tips from Oh So Pretty here.
- Lace Insets Tutorial from Clones & Clowns here.
- DIY Easy Bleached Geometric Shorts Tutorial and Template from Boat People here.
- Faded Stamped Stars Cut Off Jeans from La Vie en Rose here.
- Faux Laser Cut Shorts from Love Aesthetics here.
- Bleached and Doodle Shorts from Dare to DIY here.
- Lace Tuxedo Stripes for Shorts Tutorial from Swellmayde here.
YO BITCHEZ, LOVE DUNKAROOS?
WANT TO MAKE A MASS QUANTITY OF IT AND SAVE MONEY AT THE SAME TIME??
WELL HERE YOU FUCKING GO:
1 box funfetti cake mix (DO NOT add the ingredients that you usually would to actually make the cake - you need just the mix)
2 cups plain yogurt
1/2 container of cool whip.
Serve with animal crackers or graham crackers.
SIGNAL BOOST THIS. HELP ME FEED MY PEOPLE.
It’s hard to believe that these are cupcakes! Sooooo pretty : )
Mochi with Red Bean Paste
(Make the filling first)
1/2 cup water
1 cup sugar
14 oz can Adzuki beans
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
Pinch of salt
- In a small saucepan, heat water and sugar over high heat until boiling and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Pour into small heat-proof bowl; set aside.
- Open the can of Adzuki beans and drain. Pour into the saucepan and mash with a fork. Add 1/3 cup of the sugar syrup and the oil. Return saucepan to medium heat and stir beans until thick and glossy. More of the sugar syrup can be added for extra sweetness.
1 1/2 cups glutinous rice flour
1/4 cup sugar
2/3 cups water
2 drops red or green food coloring
1/2 cup cornstarch
- Combine the glutinous rice flour, sugar, water, and food coloring in a medium size microwave safe bowl. Using a rubber spatula, stir the mixture well until no lumps remain.Scrape away any excess liquid mochi mixture that may have been sloshed high on the sides of the bowl while stirring.
- Lightly cover bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave and stir well. Dough will very thick! Stir as best you can with a sturdy spatula. Re-cover and return to microwave; heat for 1 minute.
- When dough begins to inflate while cooking, and then deflates with the microwave door is opened – it’s ready! If dough doesn’t inflate during the previous one minute of cooking time, microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave. Sprinkle a cutting board with half the cornstarch; scrape the hot dough onto the cornstarch and then pat the surface with cornstarch-coated hands. Stretch dough gently and use your hands to flatten it. Cut into 10-12 pieces. Place 1-2 tsp. of filling on a mochi piece and gently pinch the edges together to seal.
Prison tattoos without the prison time. DIY or die. Stick and Poke tattoo tutorial brought to you by The Annachrist. Yes, it hurts. Including photos of three I did to myself and one on my brother.